Featured

Best 7-Seater SUVs

SUVs are popular vehicles that accommodate multiple passengers while still having extra space for storage and your belongings. A 7-seater SUV may be the best option if you have a growing family.

Best Electric SUVs

The SUV is a practical and versatile vehicle that fulfills everyday needs while also offering extra space for passengers, groceries, road trips, or whatever else you throw at it.

Latest

Best Fuel-Efficient SUVs 

With rising gasoline prices and record-high inflation, you may be looking for ways to cut your spending and save more money. If you are not ready to switch to an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle, there are many great fuel-efficient gas-powered vehicles available. Fuel-efficient SUVs will help you save on fuel costs while still providing flexibility, space, and extra storage. This article reviews our top picks for the best fuel-efficient SUVs of 2022.

What Is a Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV)?

Plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) are increasing in popularity, with most major automotive manufacturers having PHEV models in their vehicle lineups. If you are new to electric vehicles, you may be wondering what a plug-in hybrid is and how they work? This article will explain what a PHEV is and everything you need to know before considering purchasing or leasing one.

Best Hatchbacks of 2022

Hatchbacks are excellent vehicles for those who love the handling of a sedan but prefer a more accessible and spacious trunk space. A hatchback offers flexibility because you can fold down the second-row seating, providing more cargo space. Continue your search for the perfect car with our top list of the best hatchbacks of 2022.

EV Charger Rebates in Canada

When you buy or lease an EV or PHEV, you can expect to charge 80% of the time at home, while the other 20% occurs at public charging stations. Therefore, you will have to install an EV charging station at your house unless you live in a condo building that has EV chargers. This article breaks down what provinces and territories offer EV charger incentives and rebates in Canada.

An auto Blog for everyone

car shopping made simple.

Popular

Best Fuel-Efficient SUVs 

With rising gasoline prices and record-high inflation, you may be looking for ways to cut your spending and save more money. If you are not ready to switch to an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle, there are many great fuel-efficient gas-powered vehicles available. Fuel-efficient SUVs will help you save on fuel costs while still providing flexibility, space, and extra storage. This article reviews our top picks for the best fuel-efficient SUVs of 2022.

Read More

What Is a Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV)?

Plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) are increasing in popularity, with most major automotive manufacturers having PHEV models in their vehicle lineups. If you are new to electric vehicles, you may be wondering what a plug-in hybrid is and how they work? This article will explain what a PHEV is and everything you need to know before considering purchasing or leasing one.

Read More

Best Hatchbacks of 2022

Hatchbacks are excellent vehicles for those who love the handling of a sedan but prefer a more accessible and spacious trunk space. A hatchback offers flexibility because you can fold down the second-row seating, providing more cargo space. Continue your search for the perfect car with our top list of the best hatchbacks of 2022.

Read More

EV Charger Rebates in Canada

When you buy or lease an EV or PHEV, you can expect to charge 80% of the time at home, while the other 20% occurs at public charging stations. Therefore, you will have to install an EV charging station at your house unless you live in a condo building that has EV chargers. This article breaks down what provinces and territories offer EV charger incentives and rebates in Canada.

Read More

Sign-up for the VINN Newsletter

If you’re a car enthusiast like us, let us help you stay in the know about the latest car news!

Purchasing

Everything you need to know about the purchasing process for new and used cars.

How to Finance a Used Car 

If you are purchasing a car but don’t want to pay the high sticker price or take on the depreciation of a new vehicle, you may consider used vehicle options. But now you are wondering if you can finance a used vehicle? The short answer is yes; you can finance used vehicles. However, you can’t finance all used vehicles. This article will explain how to finance a used car and what used cars are eligible for financing.

Car Warranty: How Do Car Warranties Work? 

When shopping for a new car, you will probably hear the salesperson mention factory warranties and extended car warranties. You are probably wondering what a car warranty is and how car warranties work? A car warranty is a contract between a warranty provider and a car owner that will cover certain costs associated with repairs on the vehicle. This article explains the difference between car warranties and how car warranties work.

What to Consider When Buying a Car

When buying a new car, you must pick a vehicle that will fit your lifestyle. Whether you are purchasing, financing, or leasing a car, there are a few factors you need to consider: purchase options, budget, lifestyle, drive-train, safety features, technology, desired length of ownership, and purchase incentives.

Should You Lease Your Next Car?

When shopping for a vehicle, you have three options: lease, finance, or pay cash. All options offer advantages and disadvantages. What option is best for you will depend on

Electric Vehicles

The world is moving toward’s electric. Stay up-to-date on electric vehicles right here on the VINN blog.

Best Fuel-Efficient SUVs 

With rising gasoline prices and record-high inflation, you may be looking for ways to cut your spending and save more money. If you are not ready to switch to an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle, there are many great fuel-efficient gas-powered vehicles available. Fuel-efficient SUVs will help you save on fuel costs while still providing flexibility, space, and extra storage. This article reviews our top picks for the best fuel-efficient SUVs of 2022.

What Is a Plug-In Hybrid (PHEV)?

Plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) are increasing in popularity, with most major automotive manufacturers having PHEV models in their vehicle lineups. If you are new to electric vehicles, you may be wondering what a plug-in hybrid is and how they work? This article will explain what a PHEV is and everything you need to know before considering purchasing or leasing one.

Best Hatchbacks of 2022

Hatchbacks are excellent vehicles for those who love the handling of a sedan but prefer a more accessible and spacious trunk space. A hatchback offers flexibility because you can fold down the second-row seating, providing more cargo space. Continue your search for the perfect car with our top list of the best hatchbacks of 2022.

EV Charger Rebates in Canada

When you buy or lease an EV or PHEV, you can expect to charge 80% of the time at home, while the other 20% occurs at public charging stations. Therefore, you will have to install an EV charging station at your house unless you live in a condo building that has EV chargers. This article breaks down what provinces and territories offer EV charger incentives and rebates in Canada.